prefabAUS is a non-profit organisation dedicated to showcasing and advancing the Australian building prefabrication industry through representation, collaboration, innovation, education and advocacy.
You can find out more about our rules and governance in the prefabAUS Constitution.
Our Mission and Vision
The primary mission of prefabAUS is:
- to represent, showcase and advance Australia’s prefabricated building Industry through collaboration, innovation and education.
prefabAUS will work towards this primary mission through the following activities:
- developing a hub forindustry networking and collaboration;
- educating a wide audience about the benefits of modern building prefabrication;
- acting as a portal for quality information about Australian building prefabrication for the public benefit;
- maintaining and further developing standards of excellence in performance and products of the Industry;
- exploring and tackling barriers to the uptake of building prefabrication;
- addressing barriers to growth of the Industry;
- interfacing with government, other organisations and research bodies on behalf of its members;
- encouraging research, development and innovation programs across Australia’s building prefabrication industry; and
- operating as a not for profit body which raises funds to be applied towards the above objects.